Industriefabrik Schneider GmbH is a company in the field of mechanical engineering and construction. We combine first-class industrial services with high-performance construction. In the field of machinery and plant engineering we offer the production of industrial equipment in modular design.
For more than 30 years now, Industriefabrik Schneider GmbH has been developing and manufacturing a variety of reliable, efficient and robust steam packages for tire curing presses. Benefit from our experience and know-how in machinery and plant engineering, in particular in the field of steam.
We will be happy to advise you personally and to cooperate with you in developing a solution that would be optimal for your purposes.
Skid mounted plants – Made in Germany
With our in-house design and documentation department, we can support you from the initial idea to the safe operation of the entire plant. Customers trust us in machinery and plant manufacturing with complex unique pieces as well as constructions in series production in larger quantities.
- Compact design, low space requirement
- Short production time, fast delivery
- Simple to transport, easy to install and relocate
- Minimal maintenance needed, simple exchange of parts
- Minimized production loss due to short installation period
Why Steam packages from Industriefabrik?
The flexible and modern structure of our company means we can respond satisfactorily to our customers requests and needs. We will be pleased to advise you in detail and develop hand in hand with you innovative customised solutions for your productions plants, workshops and factories.
- Long time experience in plant engineering with qualified employees
- In-house construction and documentation department with customer poject support
- Components from its own production
- Quality valves renowned manufacturer
- Online shop for industrial fittings and spare parts for your projects
- High efficiently temperature design by quality thermal insulation
Manufacturer of Steam hoses with thermal insulation
IFS 2030T – PTFE Steam hoses
- Technical specifications: N. diameter: DN5 ... DN25; Core tube: Polytetrafluoroethylene; Pressure reinforcement: one braided layer of stainless steel wire; Temperature range: -50 °C ... +150 °C permanent temperature / +230 °C at working pressures up to 2 MPa
- Main features: suitable for high temperatures; inert to virtually all hydraulic and chemical fluids
- Applications: medium pressure service for use with hydraulic fluids at high temperatures and aggressive chemicals in the chemical industry, surface engineering, 2-component systems. The core tube material conforms to FDA 21 CFR177.1550
- Optional: different insulation variants to save energy and reduce the room temperature
Quality thermal insulation for highest efficiency
- HITLIN™ – High temperature E-glass fiber
- marsoflex® – Pyro-silicon heat protection sleeve and hose systems
- Conti® Thermo-Protect – Ultra-flexible insulation system
- Industriefabrik – Insulation jackets for industrial valves and pipes